Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some of my favorites

I was going through some of my pictures on my computer and I ran in to some of my favorite pictures of Claire. I have been dedicating a lot of pictures to Rose lately; I wanted to highlight my other pretty girl. It's hard to believe she's going to be seven this year. It's even harder to believe that I could be mom of a seven-year-old! As the old cliche says, where did the time go? Here are a few of my favorites; I'm missing photos from newborn to age two because we didn't use a digital camera then and I haven't scanned those photos in yet. Oh, who am I kidding, I never will get to that.












Claire has always been so photogenic and loves to pose for the camera. Love this girl!

3 comments:

Molly said...

You put up my favorite picture of Claire, the bed head one! She is so pretty. She loves to dress up! I also love the one of her in the pink Cinderella dress doing some great dance move. I miss that dress, too. It was too cute on these little girls.

Angie said...

Ayzha- "I drink like a fish!"
Claire- "I eat like a pig!!"
Oh, how we miss our little Claire!

Andi said...

Claire was in my primary class when you first moved here and she was so quiet and loved to learn. She got along with everyone and was a delight to have in class.

YOu say it's hard to believe that Claire is almost 7. I know how it feels. Arielle is almost 7 too but she is my youngest so it's even more startling! YOuhave an adorable family and I am so glad that you and I can get to know one another better now.