Monday, January 5, 2009

Rosie Girl


I just wanted to share some pictures of my sweet Rose. She is now two months old. She is so talkative - anytime she makes eye contact with anyone, she starts cooing. She favorite sounds are "goo" and "boo". I just love that baby voice; hers is particularly sweet sounding. She lost a lot of her newborn hair and it is now coming in lighter. It's the same color of my other two kids. It's funny how all three have brown eyes and the same color skin and hair. The pictures I've taken don't do her justice. I wish I could somehow capture all of her cuteness and put it on here, but I'll have to stick with badly taken photos for now.

Look at that chubby belly! So CUTE!!

Opening presents is apparently exhausting to a 2-month-old

A new toy from Santa!

Rose is a very chubby baby and has the biggest cheeks - so kissable!

We are so blessed to have her in our family. What did we do without her?

3 comments:

Molly said...

Those cheeks sure have filled out. She is starting to look more and more like the other kids too. What a beautiful Rose!

The Trees said...

She is so adorable! I just love all of her chubbiness. She has changed so much even in the last 2 weeks.

Jennifer said...

Wow, that girl is round!

On a random note... it appears that you and I own the same "old school" BYU sweatshirt. Let's try not to show up someplace as twinners, k?