Wednesday, March 25, 2009

William is sick again - another fever. There are some nasty viruses circulating through our area and we can't seem to get a break. So my day has been spent sitting on the couch with a sick kid and sleepy baby, reading the day away in my dimly lit living room.

I had this really awesome idea for a blog post, but seeing as how it would require me to use my scanner, I have decided to go another way until we are healthier. So to appease the blogging demons, I'm just going to put up some cute pictures, write and short note, and call it good.


Pictures from the Daddy/Daughter dance



2 comments:

The Trees said...

Man, we are so sick too.
Its pretty much lasted all winter.
Cute cute pictures. Hope William gets better soon, I hate being cooped up.

Jennifer said...

Claire's hair is darling!

Oh, and we missed you at playgroup today!