Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bath Seat Mania

I've had many people tell me how much my kids look alike. I'll admit that they do, but then so do a lot of siblings. I have a good friend who's babies look so much alike that I can't tell them apart as babies unless I'm told who is who (ahem...Stephanie). Though mine do look similar, same skin color, hair, shape of body and face, etc., they all have different eyes. Claire looks the most like Ryan, though at times when I see Claire at church or running around with other kids, for a split second, I think I'm looking at myself. It's a very weird sensation. Rose and William look the most alike of the three. But when it comes down to it, they're all cute, chubby bugs. Can you tell which kid is which? And if you can tell by my bathroom tile because you lived in the exact same student housing, that doesn't count.




That bath seat has gotten a lot of use. See? I don't throw everything away.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm going to go with William, Claire, Rose. They do look amazingly alike.

Molly said...

I'm going to say William, Claire and Rose, too. So funny how cubby and insanly cute they all are.