Friday, August 10, 2007

Custard and a Movie

Doing a little watering without a hose.


Kirsten and Claire enjoying a little downtime and snack.

There is line to use this computer, so I have to make this quick. We have had fun having Kirsten here. We made a trip to Wal-Mart to buy a new garden hose (see previous post) and other items, had lunch, took a short nap among other daily chores. I am trying to have Claire help me make dinner each night so that she becomes familiar with the kitchen at a young age. She loves to help at this age, so I'm taking advantage of that. She helped me wash the berries, stir the sauce for the chicken (in a mixing bowl, not over the stove-top) and other various tasks. She also sets the table each night. She really does a good job (better than many adults).

After dinner, we went to Culver's for some frozen custard and then over to RedBox for a movie. The kids are in bed and we're enjoying some adult time. I hope all of you had good days.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I really like the picture of Claire's 2 year old picture!